How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to do so.
First method: Paper Lantern Theme.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on the "Change Style" Icon.
3. You will see a lot of themes on the themes page. Just select the one you like and click on "Apply".
Second method: Change the theme instantly (Retro X3 Theme Only)
1. We assume you are already logged into your cPanel account. In your cPanel account near the left side of the page you should see a "Switch Theme" option with drop-down menu.
2. Choose your favorite theme from the drop-down menu and it will apply automatically.
Was this answer helpful?
Do you have a single domain or wish to use ° different PHP version per folder? Do you have an...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution